State: Pennsylvania Product: Bright Now Dental Dental Service Clear all filters (1 of 28 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Bright Now Dental in Clifton Heights, Pennsylvania - RIP OF BRIGHTNOW DENTAL

I WENT TO THE OFFICE IN NEWTOWN PA FOR A ROUTINE 6 MONTH CHECK UP AND A REGULAR CLEANING. THE HYGIENIST LOOKS IN MY MOUTH AND TELLS ME I NEED GUM TREATMENT AND NEED ANTIBIOTICS PLACED, ALONG WITH IRRIGATION tHEN HYGIENIST GOES TO FRONT DESK AND COMES BACK WITH THIS HUGE BILL ,ALL OF THIS BEFORE THE DENTIST EVEN LOOKED AT THE XRAYS OR IN MY MOUTH. THE DENTIST DIDN"T EVEN CHECK THE SO CALLED MEASUREMENTS. NOW I HAVE BEEN GOING TO THE DENTIST EVERY SIX MONTHS FOR CHECKUPS SINCE I WAS A CHILD AND AM VERY METICULOUS ABOUT FLOSSING AND BRUSHING I HAVE NO TARTAR OR PLAQUE ON MY TEETH I EVEN USE DISCLOSING TABLETS (THE TABLET THAT SHOWS WHERE YOU HAVE PLAQUE STILL ON YOUR TEETH BY TURNING PINK). wHEN I DISAGREED WITH THE HYGIENIST SHE WAS VERY RUDE AND TRIED TO TELL ME I AM GOING TO LOOSE ALL MY TEETH. I REFUSED TREATMENT AND WENT TO PERIODONTIST(GUM SPECIALIST) IN THE AREA AND WAS TOLD I HAD NO SUCH PROBLEM AND THEY HAVE HAD SEVERAL PATIENTS LIKE ME IN THE PAST FEW MONTHS WITH SIMILAR COMPLAINTS FROM BRIGHT NOW DENTAL OFFICE IN NEWTOWN. I INTEND FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE STATE BOARD OF DENTISTRY AGAINST THE HYGIENIST FOR PRACTICING DENTISTRY WITHOUT BEING A DENTIST.

The hygienist is working under the supervision of the dentist. She is legal.

The board will dismiss your complaint. You can go to a peer review if you like and they will tell you if the hygienist is wrong, but anybody can benefit from a deep cleaning.

Lots of people say they are very diligent in their home care but in reality sometimes their perception is wrong. The hygienist should have shown you the signs of gum disease to inform you and give you the opportunity to take it from there.

Review
#322060 Review #322060 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service