I called in 2 days before my scheduled appointment and spoke to Cristal Prado who was extremely nice and helpful on the phone. I had my appointment set at 9:30AM but came in 15 minutes early because she mentioned that I may need to fill out paperwork for being a new patient.

I arrived at 9:15AM and, I guess I came in with one of the DDS's because the 3/4 receptionists greeted her but didn't even look at me as I approached the front desk. As I stood awkwardly waiting for someone to acknowledge me, one of the ladies subtly slid the sign-in clipboard to me without saying a word. I signed in and waited for someone to let me know that I would have to fill out paperwork. That never happened.

I sat in the waiting room for an hour, during which, a few more patients came in and were acknowledged and called. Whether or not they had appointments, I do not know. I noticed that they engaged more animatedly and frequently with the Spanish-speaking customers, which is cool and all if you're able to extend such service to the non-Spanish speaking customers as well. A girl that was there before I was (Wasn't called at all and didn't look like she spoke Spanish either) looked like she got a little anxious with waiting so she approached the front desk to say something, but none of the women who worked the counter even looked up at her.

So she stood there for a few minutes before quietly returning to her seat.

After witnessing this, I decided I had enough and left for another dentistry nearby with much better reviews who greeted me and politely let me know that they would be booked until the end of January but they'd be happy to set me up as a new patient and book me for the next available appointment. I definitely regret not looking up reviews of this place before I made my first and last appointment here.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Bright Now Dental. The most disappointing about bright now dental customer care at Bright Now Dental was long wait and staff Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bright Now Dental.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers category for more informed decision or compare Bright Now Dental to other companies on our site.

Comments