State: Indiana City: Lawrenceburg Clear all filters (2 of 81 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Bright Now Dental review in Lawrenceburg, Indiana: Billed for out if network. Was not informed of different dentist.

Billed for out of network services - previous dentist was in network. Was not informed there was a change in dentist intil my cleaning was finished and a diffetsnt dentist walks in. Not until I recieved my bill the next month I find out he was not approved by insurance ( Medicare). I contacted the Lawtenceburg office and after recusving ANOTHER bill I called again. Very unconcerned and was told the charge will still be there on my next visit. I will not be back.
Review
Service
Bright Now Dental Dental Service
Cons
  • Unorganized and horrible customer service
  • Long wait
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Get a Medicare approved dentist and let customers know if changes in dentist Medicare approval.
Tags
  • The Bill
  • BRIGHT NOW DENTAL BAD
  • worst place ever
  • Very Bad Experiense
  • Bad Office Practices

1.5
Charged by insurance for using out od network dentist. My last visit the dentist was in the network. Was not informed of the new different dentisi until the tech had finished cleaning my teeth. Did not kniw the new dentisi was out of network until I rscieved my bill. The Lawrenceburg office has been contacted and they were going to get the dentist in network. The next bill I called again. They don't know what happened - they will just write it off. Next bill called the Lawrenceburg office again and they seemed very UNconcerned. Said the next time I come in the charge will show up again. I told her I would not be back.
Review