San Marcos, California

WORST EXPERIANCE AND REGRET OF MY LIFE. I Paid $7000 FOR SURGERY AND DENTURES.

Things were not as promised. When I asked for my dental records I was ignored. Soon as they knew I was informed according to the law that they must provide me with my records I was treated like a ***... I never received my permant dentures.

They refused to provide me with them. I've lost 14 pounds I can't eat most foods. I'm petite and couldn't afford to lose weight. I cannot afford an attorney and l don't know what I can do.

I would picket if I could. My social life is now nonexistent. I HOPE YOU READ THIS POST. LOOK AT CONSUMER AFFAIRS REPORTS AND RUN.

You will find complaints from across the nation.I intend to contact the dental board, the BBB and the local news for trouble shooting. It could help others to be aware of this sham.

OH THE OFFICE MANAGER IS ONE UGLY BULLY.I think he is paid in order to take your money and provide you with a bad taste in your mouth. REALLY SAD

Product or Service Mentioned: Bright Now Dental Dentures.

Comments

that's what legal aid or labor industries civil rights department is for also known as boli. As well the state general attorney they cost nothing Free. only don't know legal aid covers that but sure other two can.

Bright Now Dental Reviews