14347 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33618

Update by user Oct 12

**update**A DM for Bright Now called me to apologize for what happened. He said it never should have happened and that he was refunding the amount that I was charged.

He was also sending the insurance check back to my insurance company since it was never authorized. He said there would be actions taken at the office that it was done that to make sure that it doesn't happen again. This company is more worried about what kind of money they can make then actually taking care of their patients.

I do not trust ever going back to Bright now dental. And I can guarantee that this is happened to other people and will continue happening.

Original review posted by user Sep 12

I took my son for his 6 month cleaning. I was told when I got there that the dentist was not going to be in but they can still do the cleaning.

After an hour my son came out saying his mouth hurt. I asked why and they said they did not do the cleaning but did a scaling of his gums. NOT once did anyone come out to tell me they were going to do this procedure or why it needed to be done. He was only there for his cleaning but now we are being told he has to come back in 6-8 weeks to get it done.

They charged me for this service of gum scaling that I NEVER authorized to be done to my son. His gums were swollen for two days after. I found out that night that the employee of Bright Now Dental had my MINOR child sign the form. I went back the next business day and asked if it was their practice to have a minor child sign for a painful procedure and NEVER ask the parent first.

They said no, that it was a mistake but offered no other information. I have filed a complaint with the FL Board of Health.

Do not take your children to Bright Now Dental. Once they are behind the closed door, you will have no idea what they are doing to them.

Reason of review: did service no Authorized.

Preferred solution: refund of amount that was paid and not billed to ins. Not authorized also train employees of proper procedure for minor children.

Comments