Update by user Jan 27

My wife had a #17 tooth extraction on Friday and by Sunday the swelling and pain had not subsided. In fact the pain had escalated and as my wife says it is worse than childbirth!

Call the number which was provided on their Day of Surgery Care for Emergencies, the number is not set up for Voice Mail so cannot reach Dr. Fernando Jimenez. So called the office and spoke to an on call center, attempted three calls in over an hour as we had no response.

The Call Center has yet to reach the ON CALL DR - Really! Still in pain and waiting to hear from someone not what one would expect for customer service.

Original review posted by user Jan 27

My have a #17 tooth extraction on Friday and by Sunday the swelling and pain had not subsided. In fact the pain had escalated and as my wife says it is worse than childbirth!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bright Now Dental Customer Care.

Comments