State: Colorado City: Denver Product: Bright Now Dental Dental Service Clear all filters (1 of 28 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Bright Now Dental - Downtown Denver Office

Absolutely the WORST experience I've had with a dentist. They will tell you that services are covered by insurance but they're not. This happened to me on several occasions. In one instance, Mara (front desk) even told me that she called the insurance company to double/triple check before proceeding with an expensive procedure. ONE YEAR later I received notice that the procedure wasn't covered and payment was due. What??? I disputed the charge so of course Bright Now sent it to a collections agency. DO NOT go to this office. They are so unprofessional. I've actually been to other Bright Now locations and the service has been great...no mistakes. I'll never return to this location.
Otho

I’m having the same problem they tried to bill me with me having several insurances and never contact my insurance companies and try to say 483.00 was due ... I told them to forget my appt.

and I made some calls and found out they never submitted a claim to my insurance or try to ..

But I’m stuck with a half done mouth for now because they want the 483.00 .. They are ripping people off ..

Review