BRIGHT NOW DENTAL IS A SCAM, MY WIFE WAS GIVEN A TOOTH CLEANING FOR $12.00 THEN THEY WANTED HER TO HAVE SOME REPAIR FOR $1700.00 WITH INSURANCE, WE WENT TO ANOTHER DENTEST, AND NOTHING WAS WRONG.

I WANTED THE SAME TOOTH CLEANAING FOR $12.00, THEY TOLD ME IT WOULD COST ME $270.00 I SAID I WANTED THE SAME CLEANING AS MY WIFE'S, THEY SAID, I HAVE A DIFFERENT CLEANING, WHAT A SCAM, NEVER GO TO BRIGHT NOW DENTAL, OR YOU WILL BE SCAMMED.

BRIGHT NOW DENTAL SOME HOW SUCKED US INTO THEIR SERVICES, THEY HIRE ONLY PEOPLE FRESH OUR OF SCHOOL, OR DENTIST'S THAT CAN'T MAKE IT ON THEIR OWN.

Comments

Yes, Bright Now Dental and its $29 exam and clean suck. They just fool you in, and then try to sell you services that you don't need at all and charge you to death.

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #595325

I went to the Bright now in Voorhess, NJ and they pulled the same stunt on me.They offered me a cleaning for $29.00 which I should have known was too good to be true.

Twenty minutes in their office they tell me I need 1800 bucks worth of stuff, including and $600.00 mouth guard.

I go see another dentist and they say nothing is wrong and just gave me my cleaning.

Avoid this place they are scammers.